GENERAL PEST CONTROL against
- Cockroaches (American, German, Oriental, Brown-banded)
- Mosquitoes (Aedes, Anopheles, Culex)
- True flies (house fly, flesh fly, blow fly, drain fly, phorid fly, vinegar fly, gnats and midges)
- Rodents (rats and mice)
- Miscellaneous pests (ants, fleas, ticks, millipedes, centipede, etc.)
WE GO THE EXTRA MILE
We believe that education and awareness is the most essential tool in any pest management program. As your partner, Bio-Tech Environmental offers PEST AWARENESS SEMINAR as per request of the clients. Through this, we can achieve a common understanding towards our goal in pest management.
Moreover, the PEST DIAGNOSTIC LABORATORY, provides entomological identification service and gives advice to clients on how to control a particular pest.
It’s Good to Check!
- We only use pesticides registered with Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Most of these insecticides are green-labelled and belong to Toxicity Category IV Pesticides (based on U.S. EPA classification), meaning these chemicals are relatively less toxic to humans and non-persistent in the environment.
- We use the latest techniques, equipment and machineries in applying chemical treatments.
- Our Pest Management Technicians are well-equipped with knowledge in basic biology and control of major urban pests.
- We follow strict safety measures and proper pesticide handling in every operation.