Bio-Tech Environmental Services Philippines, Inc. was started in 1993 by Mr. James P. Rynne, a British National who was operating his pest control business based in Hongkong. Mr. Hector Binwek, a Filipino joined the company as operations manager on that same year.
Since 1993, Bio-Tech has been providing services for the control of public health pests such as cockroaches, rodents, mosquitoes, flies, ants and other pests and became known in the hotel industry in Metro Manila for its quality services. It later offered its services to restaurants, commercial and industrial establishments, and even to residential clients.
As a Professional Pest Control Service Provider, Bio-Tech is committed to make pest control more environment-friendly. This is consistent with the vision of its founders to do no harm to the environment while providing excellent pest control services with focus on gaining and maintaining customer trust.
In 1999, Bio-Tech ventured into termite control services with the introduction of the revolutionary Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination System to the Philippines by the US-based leader Dow AgroScience. Sentricon offered an effective “green solution” to termite problems, which went well with the company’s vision of keeping the environment unharmed. The company also provides fumigation services for the control of stored product pests.
Bio-Tech is proud that it has grown over the years and has expanded its operation to the south with its branch in Cebu City. Its main office is strategically located in Kapitolyo, Pasig City to cater to clients in Metro Manila and surrounding provinces.
With the best team of industry professionals with years of solid experience managing its operations, the whole company looks forward to the next milestone as the 20th year anniversary grows near. Its systems and competencies are currently being upgraded to world class standards in line with the principle of continual improvement to stay relevant and be in the best position to provide excellent service to the best customers in the country.
Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every client by offering outstanding services, thus providing greater value to their operations. Our personnel are distinguished by their functional and technical expertise combined with their dedication and loyalty, thereby ensuring that our clients receive the most effective and professional service.
Our approach to pest control services can be summed up in two words: customer care. For twenty-seven years, Bio-Tech has become one of the leading pest control service providers in the Philippines. We credit that growth to our exceptional customer service and commitment to quality.
We customize our services to fit your needs – to us, relationship matters.
Mission / Vision
To deliver the best professional pest control services to the best customers by:
- providing effective, reliable and safe solutions to their pest problems; and
- protecting their food, health and property while ensuring the well-being of all stakeholders and the safety of our environment.
- To be the best team of professionals serving clients with the most stringent requirements for pest control;
- To set the highest industry standards for safety, quality and customer service;
- To be the trusted protectors of the modern way of life, where people live in a safe and wholesome environment that is sustained for many generations to come.
Corporate Environmental Policy
We at Bio-Tech Environmental Services Philippines, Inc. recognize our collective responsibility to the health and safety of the environment to which our well-being and that of our descendants also depend. Therefore, we are committed to the protection and preservation of a healthy and safe environment in all our activities. It is our belief that sound environmental policies contribute to our company’s competitive strength that could be recognized by and be beneficial to all stakeholders, including employees, customers and communities.
To this end, we shall:
- Promote ecologically sound practices within and beyond our fence line not just by creating awareness among people whom we interact with but by actually minimizing, if not completely preventing pollution;
- Comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations, standards and other requirements to which we subscribe; and,
- Continually improve our environmental performance by conducting audits, reviews and prompt implementation of required actions.
Implementation of this policy is a primary concern and responsibility of the management and employees of Bio-Tech.